| DCA's in 2009 |
| Well as 2008 draws to a close & 2009 is nearly upon us...what can we expect from our beloved DCA friends for the next 12 months i wonder? Will they all increase the pressure on people? Will many of them go bust? (i hope ) Will the govt have a crack down on them all due to the economic meltdown? Who knows whats in store for 2009? mr.ton View Public Profile Send a private message to mr.ton Find More Posts by mr.ton Today, 19:19 # 2 ( permalink ) ScabHunter Platinum Account Customer Watch out, there are Claims Touts about! Search the Web here for your Christmas gifts. It helps us to pay our way. If we have helped you, please help us. Click here. Join Date: Sep 2008 I am in: a rather angry mood Posts: 982 Re: DCA's in 2009 Well, I am no psychic, but I am prepared to predict that the CAG will be an even bigger thorn in their side next year than it was this year. The number of registered CAGgers is growing, ever more people are being helped and then staying around to help others, and the site is highly ranked in the search engines for so many relevant terms. I also predict that the DCAs will grow ever more desperate, and their behaviour towards innocent people will, if anything, get even worse. Which will bring more people to the search engines. Where they will find......you know who, and so the cycle will continue. SH __________________ All opinions of ScabHunter are given in good faith and believed to be accurate. Please note, however, that I have no formal training in law, finance or any related field, and that therefore no guarantees are intended or implied If I have helped, please feel free to tip the old scales! ScabHunter View Public Profile Send a private message to ScabHunter Find More Posts by ScabHunter Today, 19:25 # 3 ( permalink ) Fred Bassett Platinum Account Customer Watch out, there are Claims Touts about! Search the Web here for your Christmas gifts. It helps us to pay our way. If we have helped you, please help us. Click here. Join Date: Jan 2007 I am in: I'm right here Posts: 1,936 Re: DCA's in 2009 Well I've noticed a change in behaviour of some of them already this year - but who knows how they're behaving to people unaware of how powerless these people actually are. Spread the word I say - shout it from the roof tops. Personally, If I can afford it, I will stick some adverts in my local newspaper and see what sort of response that gets. Regards to all and a happy and prosperous 2009. Fred |
Useful Links
Latest Solder Free Mod Chips !
Wednesday, 31 December 2008
DCA's in 2009 Well as 2008 draws to a close & 2009 is nearly upon us...what can we expect from our beloved DCA friends for the next 12 months i wonder
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment